2.5
Ease of Use

I purchased a swagway x2 for my son for christmas 2016. The board worked fine for about 4 days.

On the 5th day of use it was acting funny battety light coming on not holding a charge it seemed ? So i let it charge for 3 hours got on myself and it started malfunctioning doing circles and hit the wall in my home ! It was on the floor just doing its own thing....

I tried to catch it to shut off as it burned a spot in my floor from trying to hold the pocessed machine ! I am very disatisfied as its beem less in a week caused damage to my home and could of very well hurt my son !

Product or Service Mentioned: Swagway X2 Hoverboard.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Dec 29, 2016.

Comments

SwagTron
Chicago, Illinois, United States #1264812
Swagway Verified Representative

Hello,

I am Stephen K., a representative of Swagtron.com .

I understand you are unhappy with Swagtron™ and would like to ensure the issue has been handled to your satisfaction.

Please message me (or email satisfaction@swagtron.com) and we can discuss any problems, solutions, and how I can ensure your Swagway experience was a positive one.

I would like to note I will be out of office until January 10th for a convention. If this situation requires immediate resolution, please email Swagtron customer service Manager Jordan at WeCare@Swagtron.com

You can also email Satisfaction@Swagtron.com at your convenience!

I look forward to hearing from you and will respond on January 10th or as soon as I possibly can!