2.5
Ease of Use

I purchased a swagway x2 for my son for christmas 2016. The board worked fine for about 4 days.

On the 5th day of use it was acting funny battety light coming on not holding a charge it seemed ? So i let it charge for 3 hours got on myself and it started malfunctioning doing circles and hit the wall in my home ! It was on the floor just doing its own thing....

I tried to catch it to shut off as it burned a spot in my floor from trying to hold the pocessed machine ! I am very disatisfied as its beem less in a week caused damage to my home and could of very well hurt my son !

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Swagway. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Swagway.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Swagway to other companies on our site.

Comments

Swagway
Chicago, Illinois, United States #1264812
Swagway Verified Representative

Hello,

I am Stephen K., a representative of Swagtron.com .

I understand you are unhappy with Swagtron™ and would like to ensure the issue has been handled to your satisfaction.

Please message me (or email satisfaction@swagtron.com) and we can discuss any problems, solutions, and how I can ensure your Swagway experience was a positive one.

I would like to note I will be out of office until January 10th for a convention. If this situation requires immediate resolution, please email Swagtron customer service Manager Jordan at WeCare@Swagtron.com

You can also email Satisfaction@Swagtron.com at your convenience!

I look forward to hearing from you and will respond on January 10th or as soon as I possibly can!