We gave our son a swagtron x2 for Christmas and at first it was working fine.This morning he went to ride it and it just quit working out of nowhere.

After looking at it closer it seems to be uneven where it comes together and looks like it coming apart.I will be requesting a refund and if they don't comply (as I see many people have trouble getting anyone to even respond) I will be talking to the Better Business Bureau

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of swagway x2 hoverboard from Swagway. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Swagway to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Swagway for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Painesville, Ohio, United States #1262311

I just sent one back in the center where its only supposed to turn a little this one spun all the way an threw my daughter off. Now my sons when he goes to get on it it sputters an *** just now happened an I'm pissed . I paid a lot of money for these for Christmas

Swagway
Chicago, Illinois, United States #1261395
Swagway Verified Representative

I apologize your Swagtron is not working as intended.Normally a calibration (instructions in the owners manual) fix most minor issues with our units.

The unit can become un-calibrated if it receives an impact during shipping, this is common and will be fixed by the calibration.

If calibration and/or visual inspection does not fix your issue than a repair may be necessary. For technical questions and/or problems, please email Support@Swagtron.com.

Please include in the comments/description box a detailed description of the problem in addition to what you what response you prefer (EX.Refund, repair/replace).

If you would like to begin the repair process please fill out an RMA at http://returns.swagtron.com/ and a customer Service Representative will contact you as soon as possible!