My hoverboard arrived damaged ( on a saturday) and had to waitill Mon to call customer service. I sat on the phone for 45 min waiting for a representitve.

I was informed that I bave to submit a request for return via email ( and wait for APPROVAL) .... I have been trying to just get the RETURN label for FOUR DAYS NOW. This item was an xmas gift , to which now, it is far too late for me to get a new board before the holiday ... and I can not afford another board until my money is returned from the damaged one.

Extremely pissed off and I should have just bought my board off AMAZON or from Best Buy , where returns are NO HASSLE!!

TWO THUMBS DOWN SWAGWAY ... ZERO STARS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Swagway X2 Hoverboard.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 3 public responses to the review from Dec 15, 2016.

Comments

Jackson, Mississippi, United States #1259363

I have emailed and called. No response from swagtron.

I bought my daughters on 12/6/16. Just opened it and it is used. Dirty footpads and scuffs/scratches all over unit. This company is a joke.

Looks like I will have to go through my credit card company to resolve.

Wake up swagtron! Customers are not happy with your company's misleading practices or service.

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1259016
Swagway Verified Representative

I still have not heard from you!

Please contact me at satisfaction@swagtron.com and give Swagtron the opportunity to rectify the situation!

#Swagtroncares

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1258333
Swagway Verified Representative

I look forward to hearing from you and correcting any issues!

Please respond to satisfaction@swagtron.com

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1256437

Hello,

I am Stephen K., a representative of Swagtron.com . I understand you are unhappy with Swagtron™ and would like to ensure the issue has been handled to your satisfaction.

Please message me (or email satisfaction@swagtron.com) and we can discuss any problems, solutions, and how I can ensure your Swagway experience was a positive one.

You can also email Satisfaction@Swagtron.com at your convenience! I look forward to hearing from you!