My hoverboard arrived damaged ( on a saturday) and had to waitill Mon to call customer service. I sat on the phone for 45 min waiting for a representitve.

I was informed that I bave to submit a request for return via email ( and wait for APPROVAL) .... I have been trying to just get the RETURN label for FOUR DAYS NOW. This item was an xmas gift , to which now, it is far too late for me to get a new board before the holiday ... and I can not afford another board until my money is returned from the damaged one.

Extremely pissed off and I should have just bought my board off AMAZON or from Best Buy , where returns are NO HASSLE!!

TWO THUMBS DOWN SWAGWAY ... ZERO STARS.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Swagway. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Swagway.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Swagway to other companies on our site.

Comments

Jackson, Mississippi, United States #1259363

I have emailed and called. No response from swagtron.

I bought my daughters on 12/6/16. Just opened it and it is used. Dirty footpads and scuffs/scratches all over unit. This company is a joke.

Looks like I will have to go through my credit card company to resolve.

Wake up swagtron! Customers are not happy with your company's misleading practices or service.

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1259016
Swagway Verified Representative

I still have not heard from you!

Please contact me at satisfaction@swagtron.com and give Swagtron the opportunity to rectify the situation!

#Swagtroncares

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1258333
Swagway Verified Representative

I look forward to hearing from you and correcting any issues!

Please respond to satisfaction@swagtron.com

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1256437

Hello,

I am Stephen K., a representative of Swagtron.com . I understand you are unhappy with Swagtron™ and would like to ensure the issue has been handled to your satisfaction.

Please message me (or email satisfaction@swagtron.com) and we can discuss any problems, solutions, and how I can ensure your Swagway experience was a positive one.

You can also email Satisfaction@Swagtron.com at your convenience! I look forward to hearing from you!