We purchased a Swagway X1 for my son back in Nov of 2015.Things started going wrong with it around July so I registered for the recall so I could send it back in and get everything fixed on it.

It took almost a month to get the packaging. They received our board in their hands on Oct 31, 2016. Two months later, I still hadn't heard anything back from them. I finally reached out to them via email since I couldn't ever get anyone on the phone.

They had our board for 2 months at this point. I finally got a response and have now been dealing with them for over a month. Everytime I get a response, it's from a new person who has no idea whats going on. I've received multiple different invoices saying it's going to cost anywhere from $230-$609 (WTH??) to get it fixed.

They keep claiming its out of warranty even though it was still under warranty when they received it. You can't just hang onto to something until the warranty goes out and then charge to fix it.

It has been a nightmare to say the least.So please, don't send your boards in because you may never get it back....

Review about: Swagway X1 Hoverboard.

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1306650
Swagway Verified Representative

We have not heard from you!

Please give us the opportunity to address this issue!

Please email satisfaction@swagtron.com

#SwgatronCares

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1283785

Good Morning,

Just following up, as I haven't heard from you. Please contact me at wecare@swagtron.com. I look forward to speaking with you.

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1282809
Swagway Verified Representative

Hello I'm Angie, I'm a representative from Swagtron.com.I am very sorry that your unit hasn't been returned yet.

I would appreciate the opportunity to assist you in this matter.

Please contact as at wecare@swagtron.com.I look forward to working closely with you to get this resolved.