Earlier this month I sent back 2 recalled hooverboards. Before sending these hooverboards back, I initially spoke to a customer service representative regarding options and opted to use the $200 coupon code/store credit to use toward the purchase of a newer model.

Since I returned 2 hooverboards, I was intent on the using the $400 ($200 X 2 hooverbords) credit to purchase a single T3. The purchase price of the T3 is $399 and Swagway absolutely REFUSES to allow me to use both vouchers to purchase a single item. In my initial discussion with the customer service representative regarding my options for the recall, there was absolutely no mention of this policy of one voucher per purchase. To address the issue I just called customer service to seek a remedy and was stonewalled and ultimately hung up on.

Just before getting hung up on, my frustration got level got to the point that I asked the customer service rep to just send back the repaired hooverboards that I initially purchased. His reply was that that wasn't an option.

All this on top of the fact that I had to wait 6 months to get the packaging to return these things and now must use these vouchers by March 31st! This is completely unacceptable and I will post my complaints to any media outlet that will listen and file complaints with every governmental agency that regulates businesses like Swagtron including the Consumer Product Safety Commission, Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General's Office.

Review about: Swagway Hoverboard Coupon.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Deceptive practices.

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1320250
Swagway Verified Representative

Thank You for the opportunity to address this issue!

If you need further assistance Please contact us:

email (support@Swagtron.com), by phone at 1-844-299-0625 (M-F 10AM-8:30 EST), live-chat at Swagtron.com (10AM-5PM EST), or through our many social media customer assistance platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).

#SwagtronCares

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1308569
Swagway Verified Representative

Unfortunately, neither coupons nor vouchers can be stacked at Swagtron.com.

One voucher can only be used for one purchase at Swagtron.com

Even if you purchase 2 Swagtron T1's using two different vouchers, they must be used in separate transactions.

We do apologize if this was not communicated clearly to you when you chose the 2 vouchers for your 2 units!

Swagtron™ would greatly appreciate the opportunity to address and solve this issue!

Please email me at satisfaction@swagtron.com so that I can personally offer solutions to this problem.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused! I look forward to hearing from you #SwagtronCares

mebadmonkey
to Swagway Chicago, Illinois, United States #1309429

I emailed and haven't gotten a reply. Seriously, look at all the negative reviews your company has generated on this site and over the web, don't you think there's something to be learned?!

to mebadmonkey Chicago, Illinois, United States #1309440
Swagway Verified Representative

We have hundreds of thousands of happy customers across the US.

Swagtron™ is a Better Business Bureau accredited business as well as maintaining excellent reviews at many of our premier sales outlets such as Swagtron.com, Modells.com, Walmart.com, BestBuy.com and many others.

A quick google search of "Swagtron Reviews" shows a trusted brand, high-quality products, and excellent reviews!

For your convenience: https://www.google.com/#q=swagtron+reviews&*

I have attempted contact at the phone number you emailed me and will try again today at a slightly later time (~3PM est) in order to reach you.

I do apologize I was unable to reach you and look forward to speaking with you! #RIdeSwagtron #SwagtronCares

to Swagway Simi Valley, California, United States #1317042