4.0
Ease of Use

Update by user Dec 20, 2016

I received a call from Steven K this morning he stated that the white Swagway I ordered is out of stock however he gave me the option to choose between a black or blue to replace it and they also expedited shipping to arrive in time for Christmas

Update by user Dec 19, 2016

I have already heard back from two different people regarding this issue Thank you for responding so quickly

It appears two of my boards will arrive in a timely manner before Christmas and I'm waiting to hear the status of the third board

Original review posted by user Dec 18, 2016

I ordered two boards -red and white-with two bags on December 12th Then ordered one black board with a bag December 13th One bag arrived yesterday (very prompt Shipping!!) and the black board is already on the way to arrive Tuesday!!! I also received notification that the other two bags have been shipped Thanks for that excellent servive HOWEVER the first two boards have not been shipped and I Am Worried sick They will not arrive in time for Christmas.

I was told these boards were in stock and would ship in 1-3 days but it has been 5 days THIS IS THE ONLY GIFT MY BOYS WILL HAVE TO OPEN CHRISTMAS DAY as I have spent every dime on these boards Please help me get these presents here in time I will change colors if need be to get them here for Christmas morning I am using every Avenue I can find on the internet to get help with this order. I ran across this site by accident and found that Swagway Customer Service seems to respond promptly to this site Please let me know what information you need to help me with my order tThank you My e-mail address is huffman1215@yahoo.com P.s...I just wanted to add I am not a"Pissed off Consumer" as I just noticed this site is called I am simply looking for help with my order...however i can quickly become one if my babies don't have a gift to open Christmas morning ..

huffman1215 wrote the review because of order processing issue at Swagway. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Swagway to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Swagway and swagway shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Lansing, Michigan, United States #1258798

Same *** for me. Guess I should have known the deal was too good to be true.

Not happy to read that I am likely getting a used product...that is whenever they decide to deliver it to me.

They have already cancelled delivery once.

to Anonymous Chicago, Illinois, United States #1259014
Swagway Verified Representative

Swagtron is shipping the Swagway X2 at the listed price.

They are not used, re-certified, or re-furbished in any way and are sold in new and unused condition.

Please email satisfaction@swagtron.com and we will rectify any issues you may have with your order!

#Swagtroncares

Dallas, Texas, United States #1257928

I ordered on the 13th only the free bags have showed up, like you I'm worried if they're going to show up on time or even show up at all. So stressful

huffman1215
to Anonymous Cabot, Arkansas, United States #1257999

I sent an email last night to satisfaction@swagtron and got a response first thing this morning at 7:30 a.m. from Stephen K!

He gave me the shipping tracking # for two of my boards one of the boards left Friday and will arrive tomorrow.. second board we'll leave in the morning and still arrive by Friday and I'm waiting to hear back on the third board It would be bad for two of my kids to have their gifts and not the thend third There's still hope though I hope you find out something about yoursome to ease your mind Goodds luck

to huffman1215 Chicago, Illinois, United States #1258326

Hello,

I am Stephen K., a representative of Swagtron.com . I understand you are unhappy with Swagtron™ and would like to ensure the issue has been handled to your satisfaction.

Please message me (or email satisfaction@swagtron.com) and we can discuss any problems, solutions, and how I can ensure your Swagway experience was a positive one.

You can also email Satisfaction@Swagtron.com at your convenience! I look forward to hearing from you!

to Swagway Cabot, Arkansas, United States #1258348

Stephen K:

Thank you for calling and getting this matter straightened out with me I really appreciate your prompt customer service

to Anonymous Chicago, Illinois, United States #1259013
Swagway Verified Representative

Please email satisfaction@swagtron.com and I will do everything I can to inform you of your delivery date and supply UPS tracking.

Please add @Swagtron.com to your list of trusted email domains to ensure you receive your automatically emailed tracking numbers