Swagway has bad products and even worse customer service!
Update added by user Feb 23
I received new replacement Swagway X1's on Wednesday 2/17/2016 after contacting email@example.com. They appear to be working as intended and my kids are very happy!
Original review posted by user Feb 10
BUYERS PLEASE BE INFORMED!!! This company does not stand behind their product and has fraudulent and deceptive business practices! The two Swagway X1's I ordered were defective right out of the box Christmas Day. One was shaking violently and dangerous, the other one had a big shudder and then stopped working after 15 minutes with the red light flashing on top. This was not user errors and there have been many complaints on Facebook about their defective sensor boards. What a Christmas let down for the kids with their Santa presents not working! Now, these things can happen, but ....for 48 days my twin boys have been waiting for their defective Swayway X1's to be replaced or I requested a refund as an alternative. I paid $800 and ordered directly from Swagway.com on 11/30/15. We received the Hoverboards on 12/16/2015 and they were opened Christmas morning. There is no end yet to this story...this was my response today after they have had the products returned and signed for a month ago (would have been sooner if it didn't take them two weeks to issue RMA return labels that they require for returns).
Unfortunately, due to the nature of how the items are processed, I do not have any further information regarding where you Swagway is at in the *** at this time. I do apologize for the inconvenience. This is something we are constantly working on, getting a system to tell customer what number they are in the ***. You Swagway should be inspected this week, if the technicians keep up their current pace. That's all the information I have available to me at this time. Thanks! Have a great day!
RMA Department Manager
9:30am-5:30pm EST. "
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Defective product
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Swagway X1 Smart Balancing Electric Skateboard
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "Hello My name is Janie Long. I bought a new Wave oven and after about 6 times of using it the dome crack's in half. The heating element still works..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."