Swagway Customer Service
Purchased an X1 on 5/17/2016 had to send it in for repairs on 7/8/2016.The middle joint connecting the two wheels snapped in half.
I paid 100.00 to have it shipped, they charged me 90.00 for repair. When I called to challenge their decision the customer service agent said "our product doesn't break like that". The product was being ridden and it snapped in half. It wasn't dropped or abused in any way.
These people don't know the meaning of customer service and their product is inferior.
Swagway is taking advantage of consumers and their management doesn't have a clue as to handle customer service.Do not give them your money, the product won't last and they can't deliver on service.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Product is poor
You May Also Like
- "Please read reviews prior to ordering from this company, I wish I had. Ordered a 48” Broan Range Hood $1,100.00. Arrived in box that look undamaged (same as..."
- "Dome melted and contacted company. Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply. Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent..."
- "This may sound small but the end result could have been serious. Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."