Swagway Customer Service
Purchased an X1 on 5/17/2016 had to send it in for repairs on 7/8/2016.The middle joint connecting the two wheels snapped in half.
I paid 100.00 to have it shipped, they charged me 90.00 for repair. When I called to challenge their decision the customer service agent said "our product doesn't break like that". The product was being ridden and it snapped in half. It wasn't dropped or abused in any way.
These people don't know the meaning of customer service and their product is inferior.
Swagway is taking advantage of consumers and their management doesn't have a clue as to handle customer service.Do not give them your money, the product won't last and they can't deliver on service.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Product is poor
You May Also Like
- "I bought a RainSoft water softener after mailing in a water sample that I brought home from Home Depot. I wrote the check (see attachment), but the account is..."
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "I got lured in to buying a tv here because of the price..i think we all do. Nowhere did it say they were re-sellers of refurbished product. I bought..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."