Swagway Customer Service
Purchased an X1 on 5/17/2016 had to send it in for repairs on 7/8/2016.The middle joint connecting the two wheels snapped in half.
I paid 100.00 to have it shipped, they charged me 90.00 for repair. When I called to challenge their decision the customer service agent said "our product doesn't break like that". The product was being ridden and it snapped in half. It wasn't dropped or abused in any way.
These people don't know the meaning of customer service and their product is inferior.
Swagway is taking advantage of consumers and their management doesn't have a clue as to handle customer service.Do not give them your money, the product won't last and they can't deliver on service.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Product is poor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Please read reviews prior to ordering from this company, I wish I had. Ordered a 48” Broan Range Hood $1,100.00. Arrived in box that look undamaged (same as..."
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "Name is Nagesh.I placed an order at for SUBWAY lower parel phoenix mill store at 2.25 PM and got messge that it will get delivered by 3.10pm . no one..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."