1.2
Ease of Use
Style and Design

We purchased one of their hoverboard products after they claimed everything was updated/fixed regarding the recall and dangers. However one day after we purchased it the hover board started spinning uncontrollably and we were finally able to control it by pinning it to the ground, after it scraped my husband's hand btw.

We got on the phone with a representative and he was trying to help us troubleshoot, then he said they would send us a shipping label and RMA or return authorization to put on the box. However, when we finally recieved the email it only had the RMA, NOT THE SHIPPING LABEL. Which means they are trying to make us pay over $50 out of pocket to return a faulty/dangerous product. That does not even make sense!!

Especially after they claimed they fixed/improved their *** to make it more safe, they were definitely wrong about that and messed them up once again. This product can be extremely dangerous and harmful and no one should buy it. It might be fun but definitely NOT worth the risk.

Also their customer service representatives all gave conflicting information and I have gotten no where with trying to straighten this out, even after talking to Best Buy where we purchased it as well as about 7 different Swagway representatives. Do not buy their products they are very dangerous as well as extremely tedious to deal with.

This reviewer shared experience about "all of the above issues" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $450. The author is overall dissatisfied with Swagway. The most disappointing about swagway x1 hoverboard from Swagway was product is poor, defective product and customer service , but reviewer liked unacceptable. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Swagway.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Swagway to other companies on our site.

Comments

Seattle, Washington, United States #1211149

Hello,

I did not know you would reply on here. I would love some help with this.

I thought that the reply would be in my email and today is the first time I have seen it. I would rather communicate directly over email or phone, I provided my phone number in the original emails as well.

I have had lots of difficulty trying to sort this out. And yes, we purchased the product and it malfunctioned within less than 3 days of owning it.

to Eliza Chicago, Illinois, United States #1211647

Understood.

However I have no way of knowing which emails are yours out of the emails support@Swagway.com receives.

You can email me directly at satisfaction@swagway.com.

Once I have your email I can actually use the Swagway database to pull your account details and emails.

I can call you, at your request, once I know who you are!

I'm really glad you responded to me and I look forward to getting this problem solved ASAP!

to Eliza #1212625
Swagway Verified Representative

Still looking forward to your email at satisfaction@swagway.com.

I have not heard from you and look forward to assisting you!

to Eliza Chicago, Illinois, United States #1215571
Swagway Verified Representative

Thank You for contacting us!

I'm glad we were able to speak with you and rectify the situation!

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1209242
Swagway Verified Representative

I see you have actually posted another new complaint regarding this same issue, yet still have not responded to me here.

I would really appreciate the opportunity to help in any way I can.

Posting new complaints while ignoring my overtures to speak to you are not helpful and simply make contacting you more complicated (I am not attempting contact in two completely different posts regarding the same issue).

Please at least attempt to respond.

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1203138
Swagway Verified Representative

We are still trying to contact you.

Please give us the opportunity to address this issue!

We offer prepaid labels with all defective returns within 30 days. If we did not somehow supply one, please let us correct the issue.

Please keep in mind all prepaid UPS labels are attached to your RMA email (look for the paper clip symbol on the email).

We would love to here from you!

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1202275
Swagway Verified Representative

Swagway offers prepaid labels to all defective products within 30 days of purchase.

Swagway apologizes if this was not clear, however it is generally attached to the email that included your RMA number and return authorization form, normally attached as a .GIF or .pdf.

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1202264

Hello,

I am a representative of Swagway.com . I understand you are unhappy with Swagway and would like to ensure the issue has been handled to your satisfaction.

Please message me (or email satisfaction@swagway.com) and we can discuss any problems, solutions, and how I can ensure your Swagway experience was a positive one.

You can also email Satisfaction@Swagway.com at your convenience! I look forward to hearing from you!