2.5
Ease of Use
Style and Design

My son has not been rough on his board. He has ridden it outside twice and both times it started going crazy, beeping and throwing him off.

I contacted Swagway after the week Christmas and they finally got back to me after several emails and told me to order a box from their website to send it to them in. I replied that I couldn't find a spot on the website to do that. It was MARCH before someone finally replied saying they'd never gotten my board. DUH.

I said I didn't have a box and couldn't find somewhere to get one. Fast forward to the end of April and we finally got it sent for repair and they sent it back. He rode it for MAYBE 30 minutes and it's right back to doing the same exact thing. I've emailed customer service and they suggested recalibrating--didn't work.

I send a video of what it is going and no response. At this point I feel like I wasted $200 on my 7 year old's Christmas present. Fed.

Up. I'm attaching the video I sent customer service so maybe they will reply to this.

Review about: Swagway X2 Hoverboard.

Comments

Swagway
Chicago, Illinois, United States #1334560
Swagway Verified Representative

I still have not heard from you.

I would really appreciate the opportunity to get this issue solved as quickly and as conveniently for you as possible!

Please email me ar satisfaction@swagtron.com!

Swagway
Chicago, Illinois, United States #1332894
Swagway Verified Representative

We will GLADLY get that issue solved!

Please email me at satisfaction@swagtron.com!

I have a few probing questions, however, I believe this can be solved without a repair!

Please email the rider's approximate weight along with your Swagtron.com RMA number so that I can investigate and get this issue solved as quickly and as conveniently for you as is possible!

I look forward top the opportunity!

Thank you!