2.2
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I bought a brand new (or so I thought) X2 on 12/8/16 straight off of the company website. It was a promo deal that included the board and bag.

When I received the merchandise the ENTIRE CHASIS was scratched and there was a dirty shoe print on one of the foot pads. The board bag still hasn't shown up on my door step either. This is a Christmas gift. Or should I say was a Christmas gift.

The only way to facilitate a return is to fill out an online RMA and hope/wait for someone to respond. In the meantime I emailed their customer support pictures of the board and my invoice. I was told they would try to speed up the RMA process. A week later and I have heard nothing.

No e-mails of any kind to acknowledge my issue. NOT A SINGLE ONE. Pass on this company. Horrible customer service and poor merchandise.

No wonder they caught on fire. Go with RAZR or another Vendor. I can speak from personal experience that our RAZR equipment has worked well and is both durable and of good quality. I will not do business with Swagtron again.

Lesson learned. BUYER BEWARE!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of swagway x2 hoverboard from Swagway and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $199 and wants Swagway to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, poor product quality, return policy and part of order lost. Author liked the most ordering was fairly easy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Swagway for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

mrog0628

UPDATE: Approaching 30 days and still no refund. The product was shipped back via their RMA system and received by Swagway on 12-30-16. This is the absolute bar none worst experience with any company that I have ever had regarding a simple return/refund of a product.

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #1262037

I ordered mine and got everything fine

Pearl River, Louisiana, United States #1259408

So this morning I did indeed here from Stephen K. He offered several options which would have been quite acceptable if it were a week ago, but Christmas is three days away and there is zero trust from my end that anything could be done with any efficiency given the horrible track record to date.

The good news is that I received a RMA number and will ship the unit back. I will close this thread once my money has been refunded. I suggest to any who read that you order through someone like Amazon.

Their return policies are much more fluid and responsive. Always check for phone numbers and actual human beings who can facilitate returns and troubleshoot issues before you buy a product.

Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #1257990

So here we are, 11 days since this all started and not a peep from Swagway. Stephen K.

in his post below, never responded to the email that he requested that I send. No RMA from my original e-mail and no follow up from another customer service rep.

I have now filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and have also disputed the charge with my credit card company since they shipped product that was not as advertised. I will never buy an product of their's again.

to mrog0628 Chicago, Illinois, United States #1258327

mrog0628,

I so not believe that I received an email from you.

However If I have I responded as all satisfaction@swagtron.com emails are current.

I am happy to help and am the only person that can access Satisfaction@swagtron.com

I look forward to the opportunity to assist you!

Stephen K.

to mrog0628 #1262129
Swagway Verified Representative

You have not received a response because you have not emailed me.

If you would like assistance please email satisfaction@swagtron.com

Dillsburg, Pennsylvania, United States #1256705

I just received 2 of the X2 units and same thing. They are use not brand new.

to Anonymous Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #1256710

They are sold as new on the site. There is nothing to say otherwise either.

Incredibly deceptive advertising. Now, I notice they have removed everything related to the X2 hoverboard from their site. How dishonest is that? We already bought a competitor product and have filed a dispute with our credit card company.

Plus, I haven't heard a peep from Stephen K.

since I did exactly what he asked me to do. Three different avenues I've tried already to remedy this and not one has gotten me anywhere.

to mrog0628 Chicago, Illinois, United States #1258330
Swagway Verified Representative

The Swagway X2 was a holiday special and was removed from the site once they were completely sold out.

If you are unhappy in any way with your Swagtron.com purchase, I am offering a full refund and return shipping without questions.

Swagtron would never sell a used unit as new and clearly labels as re certified and/or refurbished units for sale at Swagtron.com

Please email me at satisfaction@swagtron.com and I will do everything I can to assist you or exchange your unit for new units in appropriate condition!

to Anonymous Chicago, Illinois, United States #1258328

Hello,

I am Stephen K., a representative of Swagtron.com . I understand you are unhappy with Swagtron™ and would like to ensure the issue has been handled to your satisfaction.

Please message me (or email satisfaction@swagtron.com) and we can discuss any problems, solutions, and how I can ensure your Swagway experience was a positive one.

You can also email Satisfaction@Swagtron.com at your convenience! I look forward to hearing from you!

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1256436

Hello,

to Swagway Metairie, Louisiana, United States #1256482

Stephen K.

It amazes me that when I play by your rules I hear nothing back from your company.

As of this reply to you I still haven't received a RMA or heard back from the original customer support rep that "promised" to expedite things for me.

Yet less than 6 hours after I post my displeasure on here, Boom, you pop up to help. If only your company responded as quickly to my original issue as you did to my post here.

Seems that damage control about posted negative feedback is more important than true customer service. I am going to respond to you and see if you can resolve my issue after all.

to mrog0628 Chicago, Illinois, United States #1258332
Swagway Verified Representative

We are currently experiencing extreme holiday delay.

I apologize if our response time is not meeting and/or exceeding your expectations.

We are attempting to offer your assistance in the fastest way possible.

I still have not received your email

to Swagway Metairie, Louisiana, United States #1256489

Ok Stephen K. I just sent a thorough email with pictures again to your email addresss listed. The clock is ticking.

to mrog0628 Chicago, Illinois, United States #1259015
Swagway Verified Representative

I hope you have emailed me at satisfaction@swagtron.com

I have responded to 100% of the emails sent there and hope you were one of them.

I have no way of knowing which email address is yours so i assume you have sent the email and I have handled the issue to your satisfaction.

#Swagtroncares

to Swagway Pearl River, Louisiana, United States #1259220

Wrong again Batman. I just sent them two more times.

This makes three times I've sent them to satisfaction@swagtron.com and have heard nothing back.

Sent first one to you on 12/16. Forwarded it twice tonight.

to Swagway Pearl River, Louisiana, United States #1259227

And just to keep you on the up and up Stephen K., I'm attaching a screenshot (with the hoverboard pics) of my sent e-mail history (redacted address for security) for our lovely viewing audience to see so that I can show that I did in fact respond immediately to you and that you in fact lost my e-mail on your end (should I be surprised?). That's why I sent it 2x tonight.

It's comical how bad customer support is at Swagway.

I also have still not received a RMA number from my very first email. So that is two phone calls, five e-mails and no resolution over the course of 11 days.