Ease of Use
Style and Design

Swagway is a great example of a company who takes a customers money, sends out a defective/broken product and refuses to refund or even fix their defective/broken product.Based on my own experience Swagway will send the broken/defective product back to you after spending months trying to have return labels provided and even lie to your banking institution about what they have done for you.

Their customer service department is impossible to reach as well.

The sad fact that their product is purchased for children makes their actions even more deplorable.Please do your family a favor and stay far away from Swagway and their deceptive practices.

Review about: Swagway Hoverboard Repair.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Swagway Verified Representative

I am still waiting for your response and have not heard from you!

I would still REALLY appreciate the opportunity to get this SOLVED!

-Swagtron® support

#SwagtronCares

Hampton, Virginia, United States #1351802

Stephen, I have e-mail and phone records showing no one from swagway would return our request for help.I would welcome the opportunity for you to help us receive a full refund.

Do you have a direct number as I do not plan to go through the maze of people unwilling to help us again.

Thank you for taking the time to reply.I look forward to seeing how this works out with your help.

to Anonymous #1352130
Swagway Verified Representative

I have an email an Satisfaction@swagtron.com.

The only phone I have is a direct office line and cannot be posted publicly.

However, if you email your contact information to satisfaction@swagtron.com, I will call you at the earliest convenience.

Please include your time zone or a good time to call. If I call at 9AM EST that is 6AM on the west-coast.

I will do everything I can to assist you!

Thank You for The Opportunity!

to Anonymous Chicago, Illinois, United States #1352798
Swagway Verified Representative

I am still looking forward to hearing from you!

I have not received your contact information at satisfaction@swagtron.com.

I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to address this issue!

#SwagtronCares

to Anonymous #1357497
Swagway Verified Representative

I still have not heard from you!

I am truly looking forward to assisting you!

Please contact me at satisfaction@swagtron.com!

to Swagway #1366415

I will e-mail you this week.

to Anonymous #1367748
Swagway Verified Representative

I am still waiting to hear from you and get this issue addressed!

I am available at Satisfaction@Swagtron.com and am more than willing to call you at a convenient time.

I do apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to addressing this issue as quickly and as conveniently for you as is possible!

#Swagtroncares

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1351679
Swagway Verified Representative

I would still appreciate the opportunity to assist you!

I am assuming you have already received assistance through email (support@Swagtron.com), by phone at 1-844-299-0625 (M-F 10AM-8:30 EST), live-chat at Swagtron.com (10AM-5PM EST), or through our many social media customer assistance platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).

However, if you are having any unresolved issues, we are available!

I look forward to hearing from you!

We answer 100% of emails to support@Swagtron.com, 7 days a week

We offer live-chat at Swagtron.com where you can personally chat with our representative, 7 days a week We answer 100% of Facebook direct messages, 7 days a week We respond to Facebook comments, 7 days a week We respond to 100% of Twitter @'s, 7 days a week We respond to 100% of Twitter direct messages, 7 days a week We have a call center available to you at 1-844-299-0625, M-F 10AM-8:30 EST We have a variety of channels to communicate directly to Swagtron, in a platform that is most convenient to you!

I look forward to hearing from you!#SwagtronCares

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1351426

Hello,

I am Stephen K., a representative of Swagtron.com .

Can you email your story to satisfaction@swagtron.com?I will personally loiok into this issue and get that problem solved!

I understand you are having some issues getting ahold of us. That is abnormal as we have multiple ways to contact us, in a manner most convenient for you!

We answer 100% of emails to support@Swagtron.com, 7 days a week

We answer 100% of emails to WeCare@Swagtron.com, 7 days a week We answer 100% of emails to satisfaction@Swagtron.com, 7 days a week We offer live-chat at Swagtron.com where you can personally chat with our representative, 7 days a week We answer 100% of Facebook direct messages, 7 days a week We respond to Facebook comments, 7 days a week We respond to 100% of Twitter @'s, 7 days a week We respond to 100% of Twitter direct messages, 7 days a week We have a call center available to you at 1-844-299-0625, M-F 10AM-8:30 EST (5 days a week) We have a variety of channels to communicate directly to Swagtron, on a platform that is most convenient to you! Please email satisfaction@swagtron.com and we can discuss any problems, solutions, and how I can ensure your Swagtron experience was a positive one.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Stephen K.Satisfaction@swagtron.com #SwagtronCares